Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

facebook-status

Facebook Status: Funny & Short Messages




Facebook Status: Life, Funny & Short Messages
There are short, funny, emotional and facebook status messages about life, attitude, relationship, etc., to update your facebook status for your loved ones or to be loved ones. In this post, you will find a great array of facebook statuses that will make your day! Hope you will love these.

Short Facebook Status

An active learner, dreamer, and goal-oriented individual.
Bad news: nothing lasts forever.
Be happy. It drives people crazy.
Better to be strong than pretty and useless.
But ever since I was a kid, I was always the winner.
Calm over chaos!
Don’t grow up… It’s a trap!
Dream big and dare to fail.
Either I will find a way, or I will make one.
Follow your own star.
I am thankful to God for every moment.
I don’t care what anybody says about me as long as it isn’t true.
I don’t know who I am, do you know me?
I knew my destiny was to be in the winner’s circle.
I like being single, I’m always there when I need me.
I wanna be a robot, no feelings no pain.
I’m a wonder. The wonder of wonders.
It’s cool being me.
Kind > Cool.
Let’s just be who we are.
My style is unique, please don’t copy it!
Silence is another source of strength and focus.
Some burdens are blessings waiting to explode.
Special skills: I’ve got a Ph.D. in human feelings.
Stop checking my Status, Go and love your GF.
The idea is to die young . . . as late as possible.
The simplest form of gratitude is a joy.
This profile belongs to a lost soul.
Trust no Man. Fear no bitch.
Yes, No, Maybe So.

Facebook Status

A black cat passing by the crossroad can stop hundreds of people what a RED LIGHT on traffic signal has failed to do for a long time!
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
A single moment of true joy is more powerful than a lifetime of sorrow.
After studying for 5 minutes, I need to go on break for 5 hours chilling on Facebook.
Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
Great men were not born great. Their discoveries and thinking made them great…
I am perfect because nobody is perfect, I have been called nobody on Facebook.
I know one woman, she knows everything, and her name is GOOGLE.


 
I laugh so hard at my jokes, that’s how I know I am very funny.
I need a girl that will love me for who I am, not how much I am worth.
I’m cool but global warming made me hot.
If you really love her, you’d let her go, if she comes back, no one else wants her.
It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly.
It’s amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world each day fits exactly the length of the newspaper.
It’s not illegal until you get caught.
Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it.
Life is too short to spend another beautiful day fighting a war with yourself.
Never regret the mistakes you make. They’re proof that you’re trying.
See your status on Facebook five years from now, you will see how an idiot you are.
When I’m good I’m best, when I’m bad I’m worst.
Why is it funny, when I am trying to pretend I am in a bad mood.
Wrestling makes no sense, two idiots putting on pants and fighting for a belt.
You can only hold a smile for so long, after that it’s just teeth.
You can’t start reading the second chapter of your life if you’re too busy re-reading the last one.
Youth is counted sweetest by those who are no longer young.

Funny Status for Facebook

Adding you as my friend doesn’t mean I like you, I did it just to increase my friend list.
Awwwwww! I know they will copy this status too.
Be a good person, but don’t waste your time to prove it.
Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass.
Cute as a button, but not quite as smart.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Facebook is a place where people always think your status is about them.
Facebook is the only place where it’s acceptable to talk to a wall.
Facebook keeps asking me, what’s on my mind? and honestly, it’s always you.
God made things that have life, rest was made in China.
Handle every situation like a dog. If you can’t eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away.
Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were too high.
I always learn from other people’s mistake who take my advice.


 
I am looking for my heart, can I check your brassier?
I used to be cool-headed, look at what global warming did.
I’ll stop wearing black when they make a darker color.
I’m a genius and good person, I just do genius stupid things in a good way!
I’m not handsome enough to be James Bond. Maybe a villain, though.
I’m not shy, I’m holding back my awesomeness so I don’t intimidate you.
If you send me a friend request on Facebook and your profile picture is a car, I will assume you’re a transformer.
Log out from Facebook and go to bed, close your eyes and enjoy my company in dreams or nightmares.
Long time ago I used to have a life until someone told me to create a Facebook account.
My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.
Now that’s I have finished up my brain space, who will give me some?
Oh, Honey you can’t break a broken heart.
Save water, bath together.

So grateful for Facebook, otherwise I’d to call 428 people every night to let them know I am ready for bed.
Today I promise to live without Facebook and Twitter if you promise to kiss me all day and make me feel better.
Tom should just give up, he is never gonna eat Jerry.
We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
You don’t have to like me; I’m not a Facebook status.
You think I’m not online. But I’m always here. Even if I’m not posting. I’m here. Scrolling. Judging.


Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any queries or suggestions, please let me know.

Post Bottom Ad