Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

whatsapp-status

140+ Whatsapp Status Lines – Short Quotes for Whatsapp Status

140+ Whatsapp Status Lines – Short Quotes for Whatsapp Status

Whatsapp Status Quotes: Best collection of short quotes for Whatsapp status. Those are cute, one-liner, cool, creative and funny about attitude, love, life and so on!

Whatsapp Status Quotes about Attitude

A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.
Bitch, you lookin’ at’s the real, ain’t nothin’ on me plastic.
Don’t like my attitude? Report me at who-cares-dot-com.
Hating me doesn’t make you pretty.


His attitude kinda savage but his heart is a diamond.
I cannot see heaven being much better than this.
I don’t care if you don’t like me, I wasn’t put on earth to entertain you.
I don’t have an attitude problem, I just carry a personality you can’t handle.
I don’t race, I don’t chase that’s why I can’t be replaced.
I know, I’m lucky that I’m so cute.


 
I wish all my enemies a long life, so they can see me succeed.
Impossible is my specialty.
It is not an attitude. It is the way I am.
My middle finger salutes your attitude.
Tough times don’t last, tough people do, remember?
When you ain’t got no money, you gotta get an attitude.
Keep a little fire burning; however small, however hidden.
I am what is mine. Personality is the original personal property.
The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.

Whatsapp Status Quotes about Love

Can I film you while you sleep? You’re so cute!
Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.
I just want to cuddle, that’s all I want.
I love you this much!
I swear when our lips touch, I can taste the next sixty years of my life.
I’m much more me when I’m with you.
If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.
Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.
Nothing is impossible for pure love.
Take my hand and we’ll make it – I swear!


 
There is only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words for you – I Love You!
We loved with a love that was more than love.
You love me. Real or not real? I tell him, Real.
You’re cute, can I have you?



Your love is all I need to feel complete.
My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.
This is true love! Do you think this happens every day?
True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.

Short Whatsapp Status

“Revenge” sounds so mean, that’s why I prefer to call it “Returning the favor.”
A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none.
Be strong, I whispered to my WiFi signal.
Do I run? Yes… Out of time, patience and money.
God is really creative, I mean… just look at me.
God is the best inventor ever. He took a rib from a man and created a loudspeaker.
Hi, I am Marv. My full name is Marvelous. You must be Beautiful!
I do not believe in using women in combat, because females are too fierce.
I went to a seafood disco last week and pulled a muscle.
I’m gonna MAKE the rest of my life, the BEST of my LIFE.
I’m just a good girl with bad habits.


 
I’m nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I’m perfect.
I’m not lazy, I’m just on my energy saving mode.
If everyone knew what I was thinking, I would get punched in the face a lot.
If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life.
If I won the award for laziness, I would send somebody to pick it up for me.
If you’re hotter than me, then that means I’m cooler than you.
It costs $0.00 to be a decent person.
It’s the little things you do that mean the most to me.
Only batteries have pluses and minuses. And I’m ideal.
People with attitude are rich by pocket but poor by heart.
Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt you.
Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life



To a smart girl, men are no problem – they’re the answer.
Treat yourself like a King and you’ll attract your Queen.
Yes, I do bad things, but I do them well.

Whatsapp Status Quotes about Life

Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
I’m happy for every single moment of my life because, in the end, this is my life.
Keep calm and enjoy life.
Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forwards.
Life is always rocky when you’re a gem.
Life is full of inspiration. You don’t have to look harder to find one.
Life is like riding a bicycle to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved.


 
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
Life is short, and it is here to be lived.
Life is simple if we are simple…
Life is the most unbiased judge. Good things never go unrewarded.
Life is trying things to see if they work.
Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.
Live today, for tomorrow it will all be history.
Of course, life is a bitch. If it was a slut, It would be easy.
This life is a process of learning.
What a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner.
Your worst moments now reflect your next best moments in life.

Best Whatsapp Status Quotes

Deal with your problems before they deal with your happiness.
Diets are hard because I get hungry.
How do you occupy an idiot? Press down – Press up…Press Down…!
I Am Not Special, I Am Just Limited Edition 
I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.
I broke up with my gym. We were just not working out.



Also Read : Funny Whatsapp Status
 
I don’t care or think about the people in my past… there’s some reason why they didn’t make it to my future!
I hate when people look at my phone while I’m typing. It’s not that I have something to hide… It’s just none of their damn business.
If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
My life can be measured in hours!
Never do anything yourself that others can do for you.
People with status don’t need status…
Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war.
There are 3 types of people in the world- vegetarian, non-veterinarian & Tuesday Saturday!
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid peoples.
When you think there is nothing left in your life, just keep working hard until you die 
You fall in love, you get hurt. That’s life.
A jealous woman does better research than the FBI.

Cool Whatsapp Status Quotes

Every problem comes with a solution, but my GF doesn’t have.
Going to MacDonald for a salad is like going to a prostitute for a hug.
I just want to die young as late as possible.
I look at people sometimes and think… Really? That’s the sperm that won.
I wish I had ‘Google’ in my mind and ‘Antivirus’ in my heart…
I Wish My Parents Were Like Google… They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete…


 
I Wonder What Happen’s When Doctor’s Wife Eats An Apple A Day?
I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes CLOSED. 
Mom’s logic: If you go wild and break your legs, do not run to me and cry…
Never laugh at your wife’s choices… you’re one of them …
Our marriage is like a workshop. I work and my wife shops.
Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.
There are some things money can’t buy. For everything else, there’s MasterCard.
Time is precious waste it wisely.
Unless your name is GOOGLE, stop acting like you f**king know everything.
When I die, I want my grave to offer free WiFi so that people visit more often.
When I was born, the devil said, ‘Oh Shit! Competition!!!’
Beauty is like Moon, looks much better at Night…

Fact: Phone on silent mode- 10 Missed calls… Turns the volume too loud- Nobody calls all day!!
I am learning from My Mistake! Without Mistake, We Can’t Learn Best.
I don’t care what people think or say about me!
I just saw the smartest person when I was in front of the mirror.
I love food and sleep. If I give you a bit of food or text you all night, that means something.
I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.
Idiots are of two kinds: those who try to be smart and those who think they are smart.


 
In victory, you deserve Champagne. In defeat you need it.
People are like ‘Music’ some say the ‘Truth’ and rest, Just noise…
People who tolerate me on a daily basis! are real heroes in my eye.
Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one ass hole at a time.
Someone asked me How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine…
The best things in life are free, the second-best are very expensive.
The only reason I am fat is that a tiny body couldn’t store all this personality.
The world is small and life is short. Spread smiles and share peace.
There are two types of people winner and Looser, Winner always Working Hard, Looser Always try to shortcut for win.
Those who know love has also the risk of knowing pain.
Try to solve your problem yourself… Don’t Depend on others..!
When I’m on my deathbed, I want my final words to be “I left one million dollars in the.”
Whenever I think to quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think.
Your looks don’t make you Beautiful, it’s the person inside who makes you beautiful…
Your whats-app status says online… If you’re online then, why aren’t you msg me!

Short Whatsapp About Lines:


Here is a short collection of short whatsapp lines. Update your status with whatsapp about lines. These osm lines can be used to show your feelings on whatsapp status with osm lines in English.



  • A simple Hello could lead to million things.
  • A wise man once broke his heart.
  • Do what’s right not easy.
  • Forget your age and live your life.
  • Gone into Silent Mode Please.
  • Good girls are bad girls, who never get caught.
  • I don’t hurt others because I know how it feels.
  • I Fell in Love with you More than once.
  • I got less, but I got best!
  • I Have So Much of You in My Heart.
  • I Love You and That Doesn't Have A Full Stop.
  • I love you to the infinity and beyond!!!
  • I plan to make the rest of my life, the best of my life!
  • I wanted to be warm with you. But, you made me Sun. Burning and Alone.
  • I’m sexy & I know it.
  • If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
  • If they are animals then I would be a monster.
  • If you are in Love, you will change your Status Daily.
  • If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
  • Just in Love.
  • Keep calm & just chill.
  • LIFE is Just A GAME Without Any RULES.
  • Love is a one-way ticket.
  • Love is pain.
  • Love me or hate me but do not forget me.
  • My love is not by chance but by choice.
  • My mind will forgive you, but my heart will never forget you.
  • My playlist can tell you the story of my life.
  • Status is loading…
  • The good things in life are amazing with you!
  • The more I try to forget, the more I start to remember you.
  • The Only things work “TRY.”
  • Totally available!! Please disturb me!!
  • Typing…
  • You are what I need in my life.




Dear readers, we hope our short different kinds of status will go with your demand. Share this post and comment if you have anything to say to us.

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any queries or suggestions, please let me know.

Post Bottom Ad