Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

whatsapp-status

260+ Cool Whatsapp Status Ideas – Short, Funny & Amazing



260+ Cool Whatsapp Status Ideas – Short, Funny & Amazing


Ideas for Whatsapp Status: Whatsapp is a great way to convey thoughts and ideas by updating status. Whatsapp users frequently use fresh Whatsapp Status Ideas to have fun with friends and family and show their wonderful smart individuality of attitude that appeals others. This post includes a large array of Whatsapp status ideas that are funny, tricky, cool, and remarkable which you can use to update your Whatsapp statuses. Let’s make have a round down here to get the best ideas for updating your Whatsapp status with these 2020 Whatsapp statuses.

Whatsapp Bio Ideas

His attitude kinda savage but his heart is a diamond.
I allow myself to enjoy each happy moment in life. Therefore I love myself.
I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.

I don’t have an attitude problem, I just carry a personality you can’t handle.
I don’t race, I don’t chase that’s why I can’t be replaced.
I know looks are not everything but I have them just in case.
I look like “yes” and you look like “no”.
I love sleep because it’s like a time machine to breakfast.
I’ll never try to fit in. I was born to STAND OUT.
I’m a bad girl, you ain’t used to that.
I’m in my own lane, you ain’t in my category.
I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
If I die tomorrow, will you remember me?
If you’re good at something, never do it for free.


It is not an attitude. It is the way I am.
Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.
My crown won’t fit on your bum ass lace fronts.
Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting.
Yes that’s why I’m crowned queen, and I ain’t lookin’ for the prom king.

Funny Whatsapp Status Ideas

Accept who you are unless you’re a serial killer.
Always wear a smile because you never know who is watching.
An intellectual solves a problem. A genius avoids it.
Every problem comes with a solution, but my GF doesn’t have.
Every problem comes with some solution… If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a Girl!
Focus, focus, focus! What am I, a telescope?!
For you men who think a woman’s place is in the kitchen, remember… that’s where the knives are kept.
I am not Spiderman Nor Superman However I am a superhero for my GF…
I don’t need to explain myself because I know I’m right.
I hate it when I’m singing along to a song and the artist gets the words wrong.
I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.
I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.
I wish my parents were like Google… they should understand me even before I complete…
I’m pretty sure the whole “ladies first” thing was created by a guy just to check out ass.
If nobody hates you, you are doing something boring.
If you don’t do stupid things while you’re young, you’ll have nothing to smile about when you’re old.
It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown.
Maybe being nice is more important than being cool.
My excuse is that I’m young.
Nowadays, “Cool” Means – I Really Don’t Care.
People say me bad… but trust me I am the worst!
Phones are better than GF, At least we can switch it off…
Smile – sunshine is good for your teeth.



Also Read : Funny Whatsapp Status
 
Smile… even if it’s just to annoy someone.
That awkward moment when you’re trying to ignore a call and accidentally answer it.
To be old and wise, you should first be young and stupid.
Totally available! Please disturb me! 36. Life must go on.
We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.
Who says nothing is impossible. I’ve been doing nothing for years.

Cool Whatsapp Status Ideas

A celebrity is someone who works hard all his life to become known and then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
Every so often, I like to go to the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture.
Girls are like roads, more the curves, the more the dangerous they are.
Girls spend the first 10 years of their life’s playing with barbies. In the next 10 years of their life’s they try to look like one.
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
I am not born to please people, So if you want to get pleased try me in the next life… good luck!


 
I could talk about myself for hours. But the second someone asks me to tell them a little bit about myself? I can’t even remember my name.
I may be fat, but you’re ugly – I can lose weight!
I used to play sports a lot. Until recently I realized that trophies are much cheaper than I ever imagined they were. You know what, now I’m good at everything.
If money grew on trees, girls would be dating monkeys!
If winning isn’t everything why do they keep score?
Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.
Our generation doesn’t knock on doors. We will call or text to let you know we’re outside.
Remembers the day when blackberry and apple were just fruit.
Self-love is the source of all our other loves.
Teaching your own mother how to use Whatsapp is like willingly signing your own death warrant.
The longer the title the less important the job.
The real reason women live longer than men because they don’t have to live with women.
To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
Wanted to kill the sexiest person alive…But suicide’s a crime.
Warning!!! Aliens are coming to abduct all the sexy, beautiful people!! Don’t worry…you are OK. I just wanted to say “Good-Bye!”
We buy things we don’t need, with money we don’t have, to impress people we don’t know.


 
When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.

Romantic Whatsapp Status Ideas

I love your smile anyway, but I love it more when I am the reason.
I may not be a relationship expert but I do know who would make a cute couple – us two.
I’m oxygen and he’s dying to breathe.
Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.
Our life together is one for the history books.
People call me by my name but when you do it sounds better. I love you!
So go on and let the rain pour. I’ll be all you need and more.
Sometimes we can disagree, but at the same time, there is something perfect about you and me.
The best thing we can do in love treasure our relationships, not the possessions.
The only relationship I have is with my Wi-Fi. We have a connection.
The secrets of our long relationship are first we find out the similarities and second we respect the differences.
Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.
When the sun shine, we shine together.
You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
You wanna know who I’m in love with? Read the first word again.
You’re my reflection, all I see is you.
Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.

Whatsapp Status Ideas

A tear is made of 1% of water and 99% of feelings.
Always smiling, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile. Smile Please!
Don’t judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.
Dress the way you want to be Addressed!
Everyone has an annoying friend. If you don’t have one, it’s probably you.
Good thing is listening to a new song is that it doesn’t remind you of anyone…
I am not arguing, I’m simply explaining why I am right.
I don’t care what people think or say about me…


 
I don’t have an attitude problem, I just have a personality that you can’t handle.
I’m a ninja, not a nerd.
I’m cool but Summer made me hot!
I’m jealous of my parents, I’ll never have a kid as cool as theirs.
I’m the dude with a cool attitude.
It’s not an attitude, it’s the way I am.
Keep calm and enjoy life.
Life without mistakes is like, education without books.
Love for all, Hatred for none.
Only God can judge me not haters and somebody loves too.
Self-love is the elixir of an immortal heart.
Silence is the best response to a fool.
Someone asked me How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine…
The best things in life are free, the second-best are very expensive.
The more I grow the more they hate; the more they hate the more I grow.
There is two types of people winner and loser, winner always working hard, the loser always tries to shortcut for win.
Unless your name is GOOGLE, stop acting like you f*cking know everything.
When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours!
Work until you don’t have to, introduce yourself.
Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
Yes, I’m smiling and you’re not the reason anymore.

Whatsapp Status Ideas in English

Dear Lord, all I ask for a chance to prove that winning the lottery won’t make a bad person.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
I always learn from the mistake of others who take my advice.
I don’t like to take the right decision, I take decisions and make them right.
I look at people sometimes and think… Really?? That’s the sperm that won.
I think my iPhone is not working. I pressed the home button and I’m still at school.
Keep a smile on your face and let your personality be your autograph.
Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.
My grandma has always told me that if you have nothing good to say then don’t say anything at all, yet people still wonder why I am so quiet.
Telling someone that you’re going to bed, When you’re actually not, and then having to hold back from sending messages on Whatsapp.
The hated man is the result of his hater’s pride rather than his hater’s conscience.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep — not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
When I’m on my death bed, I want my final words to be “I left one million dollars in the…”

Best Whatsapp Status Ideas

A smile is something you can’t give away; it always comes back to you.
All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
Behind every great woman is a man looking at her ass!
By the time you learn the rules of life, you’re too old to play the game.
Don’t steal. That’s the government’s job.
Facebook account for sale, Friends included.
God made everything that has life, rest everything is made in China.
I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is willing to learn from them.
I know that rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.
I wake up when I can’t hold my pee in any longer.
I’m in shape. Round is a shape, isn’t it?
If you can’t Change a Girl…..Change the Girl.
If you do a job too well, you will get stuck with it.
If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
That awkward moment when you realize that “deleting History” is more important than “creating History” nowadays.
The farther away the future is, the better it looks.
The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn.
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
There are no winners in life… only survivors.
There are two kinds of people who don’t say much: those who are quiet and those who talk a lot.
Without ME, it’s just AWESOME.
Women should not have children after 35. Really!!! 35 children are enough?
You don’t know this new me, I put back my pieces differently.



WhatsApp status displays how exceptionally and creataively you can put your thoughts and ideas in words. We hope that you have enjoyed all these cool and creative Whatsapp status ideas.

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any queries or suggestions, please let me know.

Post Bottom Ad