Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

whatsapp-status

115+ Latest Best Whatsapp Status - 2021



115+ Latest Best Whatsapp Status [2021]

Wish to update your Whatsapp Status in a new & creative fashion? You are at the right place where you can find 120 latest Whatsapp Status to illustrate your thoughts right away. You can show your stylishness & intelligence with clever Whatsapp Status updates. Just scroll down and feel the brilliance which is awaiting you.

Latest Whatsapp Status 2021

Battery low, please disturb later.
Being in love with someone and still single.
Doing more of what makes me happy.
Every second I spend with you is like turning dreams true.

For Sale: BRAIN. used less, perfect working condition.
Future is subject to market risk, so enjoy it as it is today.
I also do have volatile RAM its just called HEART.
I am born to EXPRESS not to IMPRESS.
I compete with myself.

I love my job when I am on vacations.
My brain need some recharge, and I think you are my charger.
Respect your work and it shall respect you.

Status Unavailable, please try and reload again.
WAIT! Do you have appointment to see my status.
When I was Born DEVIL said ohh shitt… competition?

New One-liner Whatsapp Status 2021:

Ability to take failures makes you successful.
Analysis is key to success in this era.
Better you choose your career rather than career choosing you.
Chasing dreams really fast and furious.
Drink > Eat > Dance > Sleep.

I don’t hate Peoples ,I just love Peoples who love me.
I don’t have relationship and I don’t want to be in one. I AM ENTREPRENEUR.
I have no addiction, I just have few bad habits.
I just want to die young as late as possible.

Make sure you did something before checking out of life.
Man and God met somewhere, both exclaimed: My Creator!
Someone asked me, how is your life? I said she is good.
Sometimes you succeed other times you learn.

The best way to predict your future is to create it.
The most painful thing in world is being loved and then ditched.
Truth is superficial and fake is beneficial.
Trying to succeed -> Started with deleting whatsapp account.


 
Understanding is more important than perfection.
Work Hard until you can count your money.
You are never too old to chase your dreams.

Unique Cute Whatsapp Status:

Don’t try to mess with me I am an budding entrepreneur, and you have no idea what I can do.
Even the most serious thing in world seems to be funny with that best friend.
Genius at Play > Your game OVER.
I am an Day Dreamer since I don’t sleep in night.
I don’t get angry I just have more energy.

I have two choices – BE RICH or BE RICH.
I m not special person but they just call me “LIMITED EDITION”.
I’m not messy. I’m organizationally challenged!
I’m so good at sleeping; I can do it with my eyes CLOSED?
If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts but not theory.

If you’re talking about me on my back,I don’t Care!
Making a million friends is not a miracle but maintaining them is.
Marriage is like a workshop. Husband works and my wife shops. LOL!
Marriage is the cause of divorce, no marriage no divorce.

My last seen was just to check your last seen.
No matter what home will always please you, how so ever it may be.
Stop checking my status better you have your own.
The best option is to take opportunity whatsoever may be the result.
Work as much as you can, so that you won’t have anything to regret later.

Top Clever Whatsapp Status:

Don’t wait for that moment, take the moment and make it perfect.
I never really believed in angels until the day I saw you for the first time.
Like me or hate me for what you know about be, not by what you have heard about me.
I always play to WIN.

My parents are my world, and I go on world tour daily.
I don’t need therapy, I need a hug.
Your status won’t ever match my status neither in whatsapp nor in reality.
I Like it when people look at my status and say “Impressive”.

I love to work for my dreams rather than someone elses.
Save Water, Drink Vodka!
Straight little 3 words for you – I Love You.
THINK – It’s not illegal yet.

Few things don’t show up but they do exist just like we can’t find heart in an X-Rays.
The problem is that you think you’ve time!
I am not perfect in everything but when I am perfect no one is better than me.
Satisfy the Person Who expect smile Rather Than Surprising the Person Who Never Expected Nothing.
The lottery is a myth.


 
I don’t trust words, I trust ACTIONS.
Work until you balance matched the number of digits your phone has.
Till the time you won’t fall you won’t Rise.

Best Whatsapp Status For You:

My life is like open book but no one is allowed to read it.
Failures are temporary, But success is Permanent.
Get such respect such that even after closure of curtains people should keep clapping!
Money won’t work until you work for money.

Never laugh at your wife’s choices because you are probably one of them.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.
A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
Respect yourself and follow your heart.
Better be alone than being lone in crowd.

If life is squeezing you, something good gonna happen.
I have you in my arms, and so do I have my cell phone.
Every LOVE story is beautiful, ours is awesome.
Help in need is favor indeed.

Day after tomorrow is most beautiful but many people will die tomorrow evening.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Passion is the genesis of genius.
During last 5 minutes of examination I always get supernatural power?
Read and Read and you shall sustain.

I have Many Problems in My Life.But My lips don’t know that, They always Smile.
Love is blind but eyes aren’t that is why I love you.
No matter what, no matter where, it’s always home, where love is there.
Be good and hardworking at what you are, because there is always someone willing to get that position.
I never live like candle because, I can’t let people be bright while keeping myself in dark. Rather I would prefer to be Sun.

I want to show you how much I love you, but to show that I’ll have to show you how big the universe is.
The brain is the most outstanding organ. It works for 24 hours, 365 days, right from your birth, until you step in the exam hall.
I Am Not Special, I Am Just Limited Edition.
I think YOU are suffering from a lack of vitamin ME.


 
If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
Life is like ice cream, enjoy it before it melts.
May your problems be as few and as far apart as my Gma’s teeth.
Results compulsorily require efforts. Efforts will not necessarily give results.

Some people come into our lives & leave footprints on our hearts. Others come into our lives & make us wanna leave footprints on their face.
Wanted to kill the sexiest person alive…But suicide’s a crime.
We must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy.

When a girl says she’ll be ready in 5 more minutes, it’s the same as when a guy says the game has 5 minutes left. 
When you find someone that makes your heart skip a beat, stop the search and take the risk.
Why am I so afraid to lose you when you’re not even mine?
Why is a newspaper ten times more interesting when somebody across the table is reading it?
Hey there whatsapp is using me.
Love doesn’t hurt, Loving the wrong person does.

Whatsapp Status for Brother:

A brother is a friend given by nature.
A Brother Is ONE of Nicest thing you can Have, and one of the best things you can be.
Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.

Having brothers never feel loneliness in life, isn’t it?
I should call you Broogle because you help me solve all the problems to which I can’t find answers on Google.
There is no better friend than a Brother.


Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any queries or suggestions, please let me know.

Post Bottom Ad