Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

whatsapp-status

Funny WhatsApp Status: Short & Funny Quotes for WhatsApp


Funny WhatsApp Status:
Short & Funny Quotes for WhatsApp


Funny WhatsApp Status: It looks like you’re searching for funny whatsapp status. We have top and hilarious collection of funniest Whatsapp status for you, just check them out!

Funniest WhatsApp Status

All my life I thought air was free until I bought a bag of chips.
Dear problems… Please give me some discount… I’m your regular customer.
Do you still hate me? I don’t care!
Enjoy your life–there’s is plenty of time to be dead.
Even fools seem smart when they are quiet.

Funniest One-liner Whatsapp Status

Great power comes with great electricity bills.
Hey, I’ll be back in five minutes. If I’m not, just read this message again.
I am not stubborn, I am just always right.
I don’t worry about terrorism. I was married for two years.
I follow the quote, “Always be true to yourself” because I only lie to others!
I have a lot of jokes about unemployed people but none of them work.
I like when you smile, but I love it when I’m the reason.
I’m too shy at first but once I’m comfortable with you, get ready for some crazy shit.


 
I’ve been diagnosed with “awesomeness.” You might want to get checked, but I doubt you caught it.
If I ever need a heart transplant, I’d want my ex’s. It’s never been used.
If I won the award for laziness, I would send somebody to pick it up for me.
If people are talking behind your back, that’s a good time to fart.
If you can’t convince them, confuse them!
Is it vodka o’clock yet?
It’s better to fail than to cheat but its better to cheat than to repeat.
Life is short smile while you still have teeth.
Life is too short. Don’t waste it removing pen drive safely.
Marriage is the main cause of divorce.
Marriage means silent suicide.
Open Books, Not Legs. Blow Minds, Not Guy.
Rules are made to be broken.
Silent people have the craziest minds.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.
The most important Shareholder in your life is you.
The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.


 
Whenever I find key to success, someone changes the lock.
Yeah you’re really pretty, pretty stupid.
You have the perfect face for radio.

Funniest WhatsApp Status in English

Any room is a panic room if you’ve lost your phone in it.
As long as there are tests, there will be prayers in schools.
Be nice to nerds, they will be your boss one day.
Everyone wants to park their vehicles in shade but no one wants to grow trees.
I fell in love at first sight. I should have looked twice.
If I wanted to kill myself I’d climb your ego and jump to your IQ.
If you smile when no one is around, you really mean it?
It must be difficult to post inspirational status when your blood type is B Negative.
My drug test came back negative. My dealer sure has some explaining to do.
Of course I talk to myself! Sometimes I need expert advice.
Stop thinking too much, it’s all right not to know all the answers.
The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.
Two wrongs don’t make a right, take your parents as an example.
When everything’s coming your way, you are in the wrong lane.
You smell like hidden motives, get away from me.

Funniest WhatsApp Status Message

80% of boys have a girlfriend and rest have a brain.
A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s: She changes it more often.
Apparently I snore so loudly that it scares everyone in the car I’m driving.
Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
Dear Karma, I have a list of people you missed.
Don’t worry about what I’m doing, worry about why you’re worried about what I’m doing.


 
Employee of the month is a good example of how somebody can be both a winner and a loser at the same time.
Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
For you men who think a woman’s place is in the kitchen, remember that’s where the knives are kept
I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
I enjoy when people show Attitude to me coz it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!
I hope when I inevitably choke to death on gummy bears people just say I was killed by bears and leave it at that.
I was addicted to the hokey pokey… but thankfully, I turned myself around.
I’m cool but global warming made me hot.
I’m on a whiskey diet…I’ve lost three days already.
If I’d shot you sooner, I’d be out of jail by now.
It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
Life is all about perspective. The sinking of the Titanic was a miracle to the lobsters in the ship’s kitchen.
Life is one-time offers use it well.
My girlfriend is always stealing my t-shirts and sweaters… But if I take a single one of her dresses, suddenly “we need to talk.”
My girlfriend was complaining last night that I never listen to her. Or something like that.
My wallet is like onion, opening it makes me cry.
Never make the same mistake twice, There are so many new ones, Try a different one each day.
On the internet you can be anything you want, it’s strange that so many people choose to be stupid.
People said to follow your dreams so I went back to bed.
Strong people don’t put others down. They lift them up and slam them on the ground for maximum damage.
The police called to say one of my friends escaped from a mental hospital. Which one of you crazies got out and where should I pick you up?
Well I could agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.
Zombies are looking for brains. Don’t worry, you’re safe.

All these funny statuses are an excellent way to dispel dullness instantly. Sharing a few hilarious jokes with your friends can make your day a good day. We hope you enjoyed our funny status messages. Let’s post on Whatsapp to cheer up your friends.

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any queries or suggestions, please let me know.

Post Bottom Ad