Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

instagram-captionsselfie-captions

260+ Instagram Captions for Selfies | Selfie Captions | Selfie Quotes | Mirror Selfie Captions, Cute & Funny Selfie Captions

instagram captions for selfies

The word “selfie” has been coined by the modern generation. It was unheard of in the near past but today, everybody is well aware of this word. It has become part of our social setup of many especially the younger generations.

If you like this post, bookmark this page and don’t be hesitant. Copy and paste these cute, funny, interesting and inspirational Instagram captions for your selfies and tag us in your post!

We’ve compiled a good collection of crazy, funny, and cool selfie captions for your pending post.

Short Instagram Captions for Your Selfies

  • Don’t study me. You won’t graduate.
  • Don’t talk unless you can improve the silence.
  • Drip too hard, don’t stand too close.
  • Even the most beautiful person will have at least some insecurity.
  • Every sunset brings the promise of a new startup.
  • Everything is gonna be super duper.
  • Girls just wanna have sun!
  • Good things happen to those who hustle.
  • Gotta move differently when you want different.
  • Happiness depends on who you surround yourself with.
  • I can. I will. Watch me.
  • I don’t need makeup to shine bright like a diamond.
  • I had fun once, it was horrible.
  • I like mine a little hood.
  • I took these photo to distract myself from intense hunger.
  • I woke up like this.
  • I’d agree with you but then we’d both be wrong.
  • I’m a friendly human.
  • If karma doesn’t hit you, I gladly will.
  • It’s a rare occasion when I put makeup on!
  • Just so we’re clear, I don’t always take selfies.
  • Ladies, please.
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
  • Live for the moments you can’t put into words.
  • My attitude is based on how you treat me.
  • My life feels like a test I didn’t study for.
  • NASA just announced that it is safe to eat without posting it on Instagram.
  • No rain. No flowers.
  • Now on your screen, then in your dreams.
  • One bad chapter doesn’t mean your story is over.
  • Only dead fish go with the flow.
  • Our friendship assembled 100 years ago.
  • Posting pictures and stuff.
  • Put your feelings to the side, little baby.
  • The moment when you realize that everything’s perfect.
  • The smallest change can make the biggest difference.
  • This is not a phase.
  • Yours truly but not truly yours.

Cute Instagram Captions for Pictures of Yourself

cute and funny selfie captions

 

  • A better version of me.
  • A flower blossoms for its own joy.
  • A smile is one of the most beautiful things in the world.
  • Be a nice person.
  • Be happy—it drives people crazy!
  • Behind the clouds is the sun still shining.
  • Do what makes your soul shine.
  • Forever a nomad.
  • Happy days are here again!
  • I am awesome-sauce!
  • I can show you the world.
  • I wish you were here by my side.
  • I’m a free spirit.
  • I’m a friendly human.
  • I’m a rock star!
  • I’m a unicorn.
  • I’m as simple as quantum physics.
  • I’m shining like the stars.
  • I’m walking on sunshine.
  • Ice cream is way cheaper than therapy.
  • If you got eyes, look at me now.
  • Is this what angels look like?
  • It’s so beautiful when humans smile.
  • Keeping the smile on!
  • Let life surprise you.
  • Let’s dance in the moonlight.
  • Let’s play under the sun.
  • Life is the flower. Love is the honey.
  • Little by little, day by day.
  • Look at me, I’m a beautiful creature.
  • My smile shimmers like the sun.
  • My soul is full of sunshine.
  • My soul’s on fleek.
  • Never dull your shimmer for somebody else.
  • Pretty is on the inside.
  • Salty but sweet.
  • Short, sassy, cute, and classy.
  • Smile because you made it.
  • Smile. It confuses people.
  • Smiles are precious.
  • Sunshine and moonshine.
  • Take my selfie and be merry.
  • The smile is the most beautiful curve in existence.
  • There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.
  • Throwing sass around like confetti.
  • We all shine on.
  • When life throws you curves, flaunt them.
  • Wherever your heart is, it’s the place you will find your treasure.
  • Who says I never smile in my selfies?
  • Why fall in love when you can fall asleep?
  • Will you be my date?

Cute & Funny Selfie Captions


cute and funny selfie captions

 
  • A selfie a day keeps the doctor away.
  • An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
  • Bikini season is right around the corner. Unfortunately, so is the pizza place.
  • But first, let me take a selfie.
  • Confidence Level: Selfie with no filter.
  • Don’t let your eyes be blinded by my handsomeness.
  • How much do I weigh? One hundred and sexy!
  • I am not taking a selfie, I am just checking my camera quality.
  • I am not weird. I am limited edition.
  • I have no selfie control.
  • I took 37 of this pic before I finally got it right.
  • I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life!
  • I want to be like a caterpillar. Eat a lot. Sleep for a while. Wake up beautiful.
  • I’m not lazy. I’m on energy-saving mode.
  • I’m printing this selfie and putting it on top of the Christmas tree because I’m a star.
  • I’m probably going to regret this (in 3…2…1…).
  • If we’re not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?
  • Just dropped my new single! It’s me. I’m single.
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
  • Me? Crazy? I should get down off this unicorn and slap you.
  • My dog dared me.
  • My favourite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch … I call it lunch.
  • Sending my selfie to NASA, because I’m a star.
  • Shameless self-promotion is an underappreciated art form. Let’s fix that.
  • Some people grow up, I glow up.
  • That annoying moment when you take a selfie, and your hair looks perfect but your face looks horrific.
  • That awkward moment when you’re wearing Nike’s and you can’t do it.
  • They call it a ‘selfie’ because ‘narcissisitie’ is too hard to spell.

Short Funny Captions for Selfies


260+ Instagram Captions for Selfies | Selfie Captions | Selfie Quotes | Mirror Selfie Captions, Cute & Funny Selfie Captions 

Selfie is a trend all over the internet but selfies with short and funny captions are getting the likes and hearts of the followers. Don’t worry about running short of captions for your selfies, Bookmark this page and have a great collection of captions for your selfies instantly. Overwhelm your feed with selfies and awesome captions!

  • 99% sweet, oh but that 1% tho.
  • A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second, and stops the third.
  • Be silent like deep water.
  • Be someone else’s sunshine. Be the reason someone smiles today.
  • Believe in your #Selfie
  • Can’t compete where you don’t compare.
  • Change the world by being yourself.
  • Chillin’ like a villain.
  • Depending on the story behind the photo.
  • Dinner time is selfie time.
  • Do more of what makes you happy.
  • Do more than just exist.
  • Dream without fear, love without limits.
  • Go on, burn awhile.
  • I have more issues than vogue.
  • I need a boy who knows my vibe.
  • I’ll fight till the last gasp.
  • If you smile when no one is around, you really mean it.
  • Keep smiling and brighten someone’s day.
  • Let me upgrade you.
  • Long caption from my close friends and short of others.
  • Lunch time is selfie time.
  • Maybe one day, timing will be on our side.
  • Moonchild.
  • Morning time is selfie time.
  • No guts, no glory.
  • No job is complete until a selfie is posted.
  • Risking is better than regretting.
  • Selfie on fleek.
  • She acts like summer & walks like rain.
  • She sparkles like sunshine.
  • Smile, it confuses people.
  • Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me.
  • Soul full of sunshine.
  • The best of me is yet to come.
  • Thick thighs and pretty eyes.
  • Today, I will be as useless as the ‘g’ in lasagna.
  • Why chase you, when I’m the catch.
  • Worry less, smile more.

Short Instagram Captions for Selfies – (Guys)


Short Instagram Captions for Selfies – (Guys)

 

  • A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.
  • A man shall never settle until he hits his dream.
  • A man who does not work-out shall not eat.
  • A man with no guts will never taste glory.
  • A man without confidence has nothing.
  • A real man protects and perseveres.
  • Be yourself – everyone else is taken
  • Beautiful things don’t ask for attention.
  • Bro codes are forever. Making money is hard, being poor is hard, choose your hard.
  • Bros do not share dessert.
  • Click twice to seen the latest boyfriend material.
  • Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke.
  • Double tap and ignore.
  • Eat, sleep, lift, repeat.
  • Every man is already a king, you just need to curve your kingdom.
  • Hot Chocolate weather.
  • I am so good in bed, I can sleep all day!
  • I never worry about my looks, my parents are responsible.
  • I was born to stand out.
  • I’m walkin’ on sunshine.
  • If nothing is right, you still got a lot left.
  • If you have come all the way to see my photo, then like it.
  • Inside every man is a beast, that protects a queen.
  • It is responsibilities that ruin the fun of adulthood.
  • Life is better when you’re laughing.
  • Men do not measure achievements by the number of days, it is what they made of these days.
  • No man for another man!
  • Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
  • Saturday’s are sacred.
  • So vegetarians are trying to save animals by eating their food?
  • Success is never for the average.
  • Suit up.
  • Swag is for boys. Class is for men.
  • This heart is closed for renovation.
  • Touch my sister and experience the next volcano.
  • Want to ride in an Ark? I Noah a guy…
  • Your loss, babe.

Short Instagram Captions for Selfies – (Girls)


Short Instagram Captions for Selfies – (Girls)

 

  • A happy soul is the best shield for a cruel world.
  • A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear.
  • A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear.
  • Always try to keep your heels, head, and standards high.
  • Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.
  • Be brave, be kind, be you.
  • Be Classy, Sassy and a bit smart Assy.
  • Be your own kind of beautiful.
  • Being yourself is the prettiest thing you can be.
  • Chocolate lover, papa’s princess, music lover
  • Choose kindness and laugh often.
  • Classy & Fabulous.
  • Create your own magic.
  • Darling Shine. That’s all.
  • Fake is a new trend and everyone seems to be in style.
  • Giggles, secrets, tears and friends – through the years
  • Happy girls are the prettiest.
  • I am cool but global warming made me hot.
  • I am the mixture of a Cutie with a mission and Hottie with an ambition.
  • I am the sunshine mixed with a little hurricane.
  • I dress to impress myself.
  • I got it from my mama.
  • I know looks are not everything but I have them just in case.
  • I need vitamin u.
  • I want to be wild, beautiful and free, just like a sea.
  • I want to be wild, beautiful and free, just like a sea.
  • I’m the girl you’ve always wanted.
  • It’s not an attitude its way that I am.
  • Lift up your head princess, if no
  • Light up the night, wild one. Your smile is going to save someone’s life.
  • Miss Perfect, Hate me or date me.
  • My favorite place is inside your hug.
  • Once a queen, always a queen.
  • Pray, slay, and conquer the day.
  • Queen of own world.
  • Real girls are never perfect and perfect girls are not real.
  • She had a galaxy in her eyes, a universe in her mind.
  • She has a fire in her soul and grace in her heart.
  • She has fire in her soul and grace in her heart.
  • Sparkle every single day.
  • Sparkle every single day.
  • Sweet as sugar, hard as ice. Hurt me once, I’ll kill you twice.
  • The sky above me, earth below me & fire within me.
  • There is always a wild side to an innocent face.
  • They laugh at me because I’m different, I laugh at them because they’re all the same.
  • They told me I couldn’t that’s why I did.
  • Walk like you have three men walking behind you.
  • With brave wings, she flies.
  • With the cutest.
  • Yes, I’m sexy and I know it.
  • You have to be ‘ODD’ to be number ‘ONE’.

Mirror Selfie Captions And Quotes for Instagram

Mirror selfies are one of the coolest ways to take pictures of yourself. It is convenient and makes you look awesome.

  • "Love at first sight."
  • Me with the mirror.
  • Both are perfect.
  • The person in the mirror is your only competition.
  • If you're searching for the one person who can change your life, take a look in the mirror.
  • Be more of you and less of them.
  • Mirrors show us what we look like, not who we are.
  • Some call it arrogance, I call it confidence.
  • Reflection selfie.
  • New selfie, new pose.
  • Mirror tells a thousand words.
  • I love mirrors because they love me.
  • Reflection Picture.
  • Hey, check out this cool mirror!
  • A warrior in the mirror.
  • This is my first mirror selfie.
  • I know this is a Mirror Selfie.
  • Looking very hot in the mirror.
  • Instagram mirror selfie.
  • Damn you, mirror!
  • Some call it arrogance, I call it confidence.
  • Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.
  • Does this selfie make me look fat?
  • “I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.” – Augusten Burroughs
  • Mirror: “You look cute today.” Camera: “LOL, no.”
  • "Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself." – Coco Chanel
  • "It's like your my mirror, my mirror staring back at me." – Justin Timberlake, "Mirrors"
  • "Only see the truth when I'm staring in the mirror." – Drake, "Used To"
  • "Ayo, mirror mirror on the wall, who the brightest of them all?" – Tyler the Creator, "Glitter"



People are using these selfie captions, instagram captions for selfies. They love to post selfie quotes,mirror selfie captions, selfie friendship quotes, funny selfie captions, cute captions for pictures of yourself, mirror selfie quotes, cute selfie captions, short captions for selfies, good captions for selfies, instagram quotes for selfies and attitude caption for selfie. The searches related to funny selfie quotes, best caption for selfie, selfie captions for girls, status about selfie, selfie quotes for girls, caption for self pic, cute instagram captions for selfies, selfie captions 2019, smile captions for instagram selfies, funny captions for pictures of yourself, good instagram captions for selfies, captions for mirror pics, savage selfie captions, captions for pictures of yourself are all over the internet and a huge volume of these searches is found every day on google search engine. Taking into account, I thought to write a post or two these topics to cater the public searches on google. Hope you guys like the quotes and share with your loved ones.

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any queries or suggestions, please let me know.

Post Bottom Ad