Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

joker-quotes

Joker Quotes |Joker Quotes that make sense | Joker Quotes on Smile, Love, Life, Friendship, Attitude | Joker Quotes Heath Ledge

Joker Quotes |Joker Quotes that make sense | Joker Quotes on Smile, Love, Life,  Friendship, Attitude | Joker Quotes Heath Ledge

Joker is a super villain created by Bill Finger, Bob Kane, and Jerry Robinson who initially appeared in the debut issue of the comic book Batman, published by DC Comics. 

The 1990s introduced a romantic interest for the Joker in his former psychiatrist, Harley Quinn, who becomes his villainous partner. Although his primary preoccupation is with Batman, the Joker has also tussled with other heroes like Superman and woman.


The Joker has been adapted to function Batman’s opponent in live-action and animated video games. The Joker is one among the foremost iconic characters in popular culture, the Joker has been listed among the best magazine villains and fictional characters ever created. May these Joker Quotes on Success inspire you to require action in order that you'll live your dreams!

Thought-provoking Joker quotes

  • “Give a man a mask and he will become his true self.” – The Joker
  • “When They Treat You Like A Joke, Leave Them Like Its Funny.” – The Joker
  • “Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who thinks they are fooling you.” – The Joker
  • “I now do what other people only dream.” – The Joker
  • “A man with nothing to fear is a man with nothing to love.” – The Joker
  • “The worst part of having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don’t.” – The Joker
  • “You cant sell dreams to someone who has walked through nightmares.” – The Joker
  • “For my whole life, I didn’t know if I even really existed. But I do, and people are starting to notice.” – The Joker
  • “I believe whatever doesn’t kill you, simply makes you stranger.” – The Joker
  • “I hope my death makes more sense cents than my life.” – The Joker


Joker Quotes and Sayings

  • “A little louder, lamb chop. I think you may have a collapsed lung. That always impedes the oratory.” – The Joker
  • “Batman… Batman… Can somebody tell me what kind of a world we live in, where a man dressed up as a bat gets all of my press? This town needs an enema!” – The Joker
  • “Do I look like I’m joking?” – The Joker
  • “Gotta hand it to you, nice scheme. Costumes a bit theatrical, but hey, who am I to talk?” – The Joker
  • “I’m not exactly sure what happened. Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another. If I’m going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!” – The Joker
  • “It’s true, Batsy! I know everything. And kinda like the kid who peeks at his Christmas presents, I must admit, it’s sadly anti-climactic. Behind all the strum and battering, you’re just a little boy in a playsuit, crying for mommy and daddy! It’d be funny if it weren’t so pathetic.” – The Joker
  • “Oh, what the heck, I’ll laugh anyway. HA HA HA HA HA HAA!” – The Joker
  • “You don’t listen, do you? You just ask the same questions every week. ‘How’s your job?’ ‘Are you having any negative thoughts?’ All I have are negative thoughts.” – The Joker
  • “You know, it only hurts when I laugh. But hey… I gotta know. Who are you? You said we knew one another. You do seem really familiar. We double at the prom? Or maybe blow up a school bus together?” – The Joker
  • “You look good. Been working out? You could probably use a little sun. Then again, who am I to talk?” – The Joker

Interesting Joker quotes

  • “All it takes is one bad day.” Joker
  • “As my plastic surgeon always says; if you gotta go, go with a smile.” Joker
  • “As you know, madness is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.” Joker
  • “Desire becomes surrender. Surrender becomes power.” – The Joker
  • “Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just DO things.” Joker
  • “Don’t let anyone ever make you feel you don’t deserve what you want.” – The Joker
  • “Don’t talk like one of them! You’re not! Even if you’d like to be.” Joker
  • “Enjoy yourself out there.” Joker
  • “Haven’t you ever heard of the healing power of laughter.” Joker
  • “I believe, whatever doesn’t kill you, simply makes you stranger.” Joker
  • “I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman.” Joker
  • “I know the truth, there’s no going back.” Joker
  • “I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but sometimes their ideas are absolutely awesome.” – The Joker
  • “I now do what other people only dream.” Joker
  • “I suppose I’m going to have to teach you a lesson so you can better follow in his footsteps. Nah, I’m just gonna keep beating you.” – The Joker
  • “I suppose I’m going to have to teach you a lesson.” Joker
  • “I think you and I are destined to do this forever.” Joker
  • “I’m a man of my word.” Joker
  • “I’m always smiling!” Joker
  • “I’m crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? No, thank you.” Joker
  • “I’m different.” Joker
  • “I’m not a monster. I’m just ahead of the curve.” Joker
  • “I’m not good at future planning. I do not plan at all. Don’t know what I’m doing tomorrow. Do not have a day planner and don’t have a dairy. I completely live in the now, not in the past, not in the future.” – The Joker
  • “If you are just safe about the choices you make, you don’t grow.” – The Joker
  • “If you make decisions based upon people’s reactions or judgments then you make really boring choices.” – The Joker
  • “If you’re good at something, never do it for free.” Joker
  • “Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos.” Joker
  • “It’s like anything in life, visualizing the old man you’re going to become: as long as you have a clear picture of that – the life you want to lead – eventually you’ll probably get there.” – The Joker
  • “It’s not about money, it’s about sending a message. Everything burns!” Joker
  • “Nobody panics when things go according to plan.” Joker
  • “Smile, because it confuses people. Smile, because it’s easier than explaining what is killing you inside.” Joker
  • “The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules.” Joker
  • “The pen is truly mightier than the sword.” Joker
  • “The real joke is your stubborn, bone-deep conviction that somehow, somewhere, all of this makes sense! That’s what cracks me up each time.” Joker
  • “Their morals, their code; it’s a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They’re only as good as the world allows them to be.” Joker
  • “There is no yoda-there’s no one who points you in the right direction. You’ve got to figure that out by yourself.” – The Joker
  • “They need you right now, but when they don’t, they’ll cast you out like a leper.” Joker“Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away…forever.” Joker
  • “Very poor choice of words.” Joker
  • “We stopped checking for monsters under our bed, when we realized they were inside us.” Joker
  • “Why so serious?” Joker
  • “Would ya like fries with that?” Joker
  • “You can’t kill me without becoming like me! I can’t kill you without losing the only human being who can keep up with me! Isn’t it ironic?” – The Joker
  • “You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with.” Joker
  • “You see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are.” Joker

The topic of  joker quotes has been so very popular that people started searching these joker quotes 2019 on google search engine. The related searches found on google were like joker quotes, joker quotes 2019, joker movie quotes, joker 2019 quotes, best joker quotes, joker quotes dark knight, joker dialogue, heath ledger quotes, heath ledger joker quotes, joker and harley quinn quotes, joker attitude quotes, famous joker quotes, joker love quotes, joker quotes in hindi, joker captions, joker quotes about pain, joker motivational quotes, joker and harley quotes, joker sayings, joker quotes about life, joker sad quotes, joker quotes in english, joker quotes on friendship, the joker lines, joker quotes on love, joaquin phoenix quotes, joker smile quotes, joaquin phoenix joker quote, joker joaquin phoenix quote, joker quotes on life, batman joker quotes, joker words, joker quotes hd, joker harley quinn quotes, joker and harley quinn love quotes. That was amazing volume of searches on google.


Do express your favourite Joker quotes from the above.
The Joker may be a master criminal who has been around for many years . the right Batman foil, he has been liable for numerous tragedies in his archenemy’s life.


Did you enjoy these Joker quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? allow us to know within the comment section below. Also, if you enjoyed this Joker quotes collection, don’t forget to share together with your friends and followers.

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any queries or suggestions, please let me know.

Post Bottom Ad