Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

facebook-status

Best Quotes to Describe Yourself

Best quotes to describe yourself

Best Quotes to Describe Yourself

All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide.
Copyright ©(your name) All rights reserved.
Don’t play dumb with me. That’s a game you can’t win.
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best.
I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love.
I am just a girl looking for my heart.
I am the perfect version of me.
I can guarantee you won’t find anybody else like me.
I don’t have the prettiest face for you to see or the skinniest waist for you to hold. But I do have the biggest heart to love you with.
I hate studying for exams, Is there any Facebook application for that?
I have an eating disorder. I’m about to eat disorder of pizza, disorder of fries, and disorder of nuggets.
I have born to be true, not to be perfect.
I haven’t been myself ever since I was born.
I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.
I know I am Awesome, so I don’t care about your opinion.
I like my bed more than I like most people.
I love the confidence that makeup gives me.
  
I myself never feel that I’m sexy. If people call me cute, I am happier.
I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
I take a lot of pride in being myself. I’m comfortable with who I am.
I understood myself only after destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself did I know who I was.
I want to live my life without stress and worries. I don’t need to be rich or famous. I just want to be happy.
I wouldn’t describe myself as a master of anything.
I’m a force to be reckoned with, I reckon.
I’m a girl… Don’t touch my hair, face, phone, or boyfriend.
I’m actually not funny, I’m just mean and people think I’m joking.
I’m just human, I have weaknesses, I make mistakes and I experience sadness; but I learn from all these things to make me a better person.
I’m neither single nor taken; I’m busy creating my story.
Photo by The Lazy Artist Gallery from Pexels
I’m not lazy. Someone just stole my motivation.
If I had to live my life again, I’d make the same mistakes, only sooner.
It really is the year 2019. Which means I must be… Oh, my God. I’m twenty-eight. I’m old.
Live without pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defending, Speak without offending.
Not all men are fools; some stay single.
Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
Single is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.
Thanks to Facebook, I now know what everyone’s bathroom looks like!
To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
What others think of me is none of my business.
What?! I’m not small! It’s the world that’s too big!
You have to sift through a lot of gold to find my dirt.


Dear Visitors, we hope, you enjoyed this post. If you wish to post these statuses on Facebook Bio then don’t hesitate to do so, and share these with your friends. Best of luck!

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any queries or suggestions, please let me know.

Post Bottom Ad