Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

instagram-captionsselfie-captions

200+ Short Instagram Captions for Selfies | Cute Captions for Pictures of Yourself

photo from pexels

It’s quite difficult not to trip the bandwagon. However, there’s one element you could do to set yourself apart from anybody else. That element is none aside from—to attach unique and creative quick captions for your selfies!

Besides going all out together with your fascinating photographs of yourself, you can step up your selfie game by way of utilizing quirky quick captions. i assure you that this elegant collection will be of appreciable help to you. Indexed here are brief caption ideas that can be funny, Motivational, exquisite, or cute.

Now that this great array of Instagram is in your hands, go out there and show the world how incredible your selfie recreation is!

Interesting Catchphrases for Selfies

  • 50% savage, 50% sweetheart.
  • A selfie a day keeps the friends away.
  • Ah, a perfectly captured selfie!
  • All natural.
  • Be a bad ass with a good ass!
  • Believe in the selfie that believes in you.
  • Best. Selfie. Ever.
  • But first, let me take a selfie.
  • Can’t touch this!
  • Chill!
  • Dear camera, why can’t you treat me as well as the mirror does?
  • Dinner time is selfie time.
  • Does this selfie make me look fat?
  • Excuse me, but I’m in a selfie mood.
  • Got a new selfie stick today.
  • Gracing your feed with this fabulous selfie.
  • Haters gonna hate.
  • Hating me doesn’t make you beautiful.
  • I am not a selfie expert.
  • I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.
  • I graduated from the University of Selfies.
  • I have more issues than vogue.
  • I have no idea what I’m doing.
  • I love selfies because they love me.
  • I must have no selfie control.
  • I woke up like this.
  • I’ll definitely do me.
  • I’m just checking the quality of my camera.
  • I’m not lazy, just relaxed.
  • I’m sending this selfie to NASA because I’m a star!
  • I’m sexy and I know it.
  • Is there ever a bad time for a selfie?
  • It’s funny because it’s true.
  • Just minding my own business.
  • Keep calm and take a selfie.
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
  • Life isn’t perfect, but my outfit is.
  • Lunch time is selfie time.
  • Me, my selfie, and I.
  • Mirror: “You look cute today.” Camera: “LOL, no.”
  • Morning time is selfie time.
  • Namastay in bed.
  • Nevermind.
  • No filter.
  • No guts, no story.
  • No job is complete until a selfie is posted.
  • Nobody’s perfect...but I’m close.
  • OMG, look at me!
  • Please don’t download my selfie. You might fall in love with me.
  • Please put my selfie above the tree, because I am the star!
  • Rate this selfie from 1-10.
  • Selfie in paradise.
  • Selfie lord alert!
  • Selfie on fleek.
  • Selfie, selfie, on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?
  • Selfies are genuine confidence boosters!
  • Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
  • The selfie is the worst judge of beauty.
  • There’s no room for demons when you’re self-possessed.
  • This is how to become a heartbreaker.
  • This is proof that I can do selfies better than you.
  • This way, I know how I look.
  • Today, I will be as useless as the ‘g’ in lasagna.
  • Trouble never looked this fine!
  • Warning: You might fall in love with me.
  • What are you looking at?
  • Who said I was an angel?
  • Why are you are looking at me funny?
  • Why so serious?
  • You are what you eat.
Also Read this -> Best Facebook Bio Status

photo from pexels

Slogans for Your Photos

  • And so, the adventure begins.
  • Be obsessively grateful.
  • Being happy never goes out of style.
  • Best selfie of all time!
  • Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
  • Don’t hate.
  • Don’t tell people your plans. Show them the results.
  • Every moment is a new beginning.
  • Everything you can imagine is real.
  • Everything you can imagine is real.
  • Feeling fresh.
  • Focus on the good.
  • Getting my pose on.
  • Happy days are here again!
  • Hey, check out this cool selfie!
  • I am blessed.
  • I can. I will. Watch me.
  • I love me.
  • I smile, you smile—that’s how it works!
  • It’s the little things in life that counts.
  • It’s time for change.
  • Just so we’re clear, I don’t always take selfies.
  • Keep it cool.
  • Life is lit.
  • Live a good story.
  • Live for the moments you can’t put into words.
  • Make it simple but significant.
  • Making peace with my broken pieces.
  • May this selfie be the reason for your smile!
  • My life feels like a test I didn’t study for.
  • Never looked so good.
  • Never regret anything that made you smile.
  • No approval necessary.
  • Selfie life.
  • Simplicity is the key to brilliance.
  • So many changes in a year.
  • Take it easy.
  • Take it or leave it.
  • The moment when you realize that everything’s perfect.
  • The obstacle is the path.
  • The selfie life.
  • There is beauty in simplicity.
  • There is no such thing as perfection, only beautiful versions of brokenness.
  • There’s no place like home.
  • This is called a selfie.
  • This is not a phase.
  • This is one of the selfies I really like.
  • Under construction.
  • When nothing goes right, go left.
  • Who cares? I’m awesome!

photo from pexels

Short Motivational Selfie Captions

  • A thing of beauty is a delight forever.
  • Actually, I can.
  • All limitations are self-imposed.
  • Always choose to be kind.
  • Aspire to inspire before you expire.
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Be happy. Be bright. Be you.
  • Be the best version of you.
  • Be true to yourself.
  • Be water, my friend.
  • Be you.
  • Be yourself because there’s no one better.
  • Be yourself, there’s no one better.
  • By teaching others, we teach ourselves.
  • Change the world by being yourself.
  • Die with memories, not dreams.
  • Do more of what makes you happy.
  • Don’t forget to be awesome.
  • Dream big and dare to fail.
  • Dream big, pray bigger.
  • Dream without fear, love without limits.
  • Every day is a second chance.
  • Feel the fear and do it anyway.
  • Good things happen to those who hustle.
  • Happiness looks gorgeous on me.
  • Harder, better, faster, stronger.
  • Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish.
  • Hope is a waking dream.
  • Hope is the heartbeat of the soul.
  • I am capable of amazing things.
  • I am loved.
  • I can and I will.
  • I make mistakes, but mistakes don’t make me.
  • I’ll fight till the last gasp.
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
  • If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
  • If you want it, work for it.
  • Just do it.
  • Keep your best wishes close to your heart and see what happens.
  • Leave no stone unturned.
  • Life is better when we smile.
  • Life is better when you’re laughing.
  • Live what you love.
  • No guts, no glory.
  • No pain, no gain.
  • One bad chapter doesn’t mean your story is over.
  • Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
  • Risking is better than regretting.
  • Seize the day!
  • The best of me is yet to come.
  • The future is bright.
  • The moment you choose hope, anything’s possible.
  • The smallest change can make the biggest difference.
  • There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
  • Think like a proton—always positive.
  • Tough times never last, but tough people do.
  • We rise by lifting others.
  • We were all born to succeed.
  • What we think, we become.
  • Whatever you do, do it extraordinarily well.
  • Work hard, stay humble.
  • Worry less, smile more.
  • You can do anything you set your mind to.
  • You can if you think you can.
  • You matter.
Also Read this -> 250+ Facebook Status


photo from pexels




Selfie Captions Lyrics

A few songs just talk to us. Track lyrics every so often simply make the exceptional replacement to something your selfie needs to say. The following time you post that selfie, strive captioning it with a line out of your favored track or higher but, pick up a few pretty cool lines proper here.

Check out these Instagram caption worthy lyrics.


“A chest filled with diamonds and gold.“
Halsey, “Control”
“All you need is love.”
― John Lennon
“And I wonder if I ever cross your mind. For me, it happens all the time.”
Lady Antebellum, “Need you Now”
“And if at first your don’t succeed, then dust yourself off and try again!”
Aaliyah, “Try Again”
“Baby, let’s go get lost.”
Carly Rae Jepsen, “Let’s Get Lost”
“Be young, be dope, be proud.”
Lana Del Rey, “American”
“Believe in your flyness, conquer your shyness.”
Kanye West
“Boy you better treat me carefully.”
Cardi B, “Be Careful”
“Darling I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream.”
—Taylor Swift, “Blank Space”
“Didn’t they tell you I’m Aa savage.”
Rihanna, “Needed Me”
“Don’t act like it’s a bad thing to fall in love with me.”
Justin Timberlake, “Not A Bad Thing”
“Find me where the wild things are.”
Alessia Cara, “Wild Things”
“Green and blue, eyes on you.”
Seaway, “Lula on the Beach”
“Hello, it’s me.”
Adele, “Hello”
“Her mind is Tiffany twisted, she’s got the Mercedes bends.”
The Eagles, “Hotel California”
“I am not Jasmine, I am Aladdin.”
Nicki Minaj
“I may be bad but I’m perfectly good at it.”
Rihanna, “S&M”
“I said, ‘Excuse me, you’re a hell of a guy.'”
—Nicki Minaj, “Super Bass”
“I swear this life is like the sweetest thing I’ve ever known.”
Drake, “Over”
“I used to let some people tell me how to love and what to be.”
Ariana Grande, “I Don’t Care”
“I wanna savor, save it for later”
Ariana Grande, “Dangerous Woman”
“I wear my crown, show it off, go on, girl.”
Kelly Rowland, ‘Crown’
“I’ll spend forever wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet you.”
Taylor Swift, ‘Enchanted’
“I’m a survivor, I’m not gonna give up, I’m not gonna, stop I’m gonna work harder.”
Destiny’s Child, “Survivor”
“I’m an ordinary person but I’m paid.”
Lil Boosie
“I’m gonna live like tomorrow doesn’t exist.”
Sia, “Chandelier”
“I’m no beauty queen, I’m just beautiful me.”
—Selena Gomez, “Who Says”
“If I was you, I’d wanna be me too.”
Meghan Trainor, “Me Too”
“It won’t be easy, but I’m down for the ride”
Jessie J, “Not My Ex”
“Life imitates art.”
Lana Del Rey, “Gods And Monsters”
“Life without dreaming is a life without meaning.”
Wale
“Love me or hate me, i swear it won’t make or break me.”
― Lil Wayne
“Nothing can stop me, I’m all the way up.”
Fat Joe
“Some men don’t dare to speak his name.”
Neck Deep, “Serpents”
“Starry eyes sparkin’ up my darkest night.”
Taylor Swift, ‘Call It What You Want’
“Sun-kissed skin, so hot, we’ll melt your popsicle!”
“Sweatpants, hair tied, chillin with no makeup on.”
Drake, “best I Ever Had”
“Take my number down, I just might hit you.”
Lauren Jauregui, ‘More Than This’
“Tell me how they got that pretty little face on that pretty little frame.”
Justin Timberlake, “Summery Love”
“These are the days we’ll never forget.”
Avicii, “The Days”
“Tonight, I’m a baller, babe.”
Ariana Grande, “Successful”
“Too appreciate the sun, you gotta know what rain is.”
J. Cole
“You could be the king but watch the queen conquer.”
Nicki Minaj, “Monster”
“You don’t know about me, but I bet you want to.”
Taylor Swift, “22″
“You make me so happy, it turns back to sad”
Taylor Swift “Gorgeous”

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any queries or suggestions, please let me know.

Post Bottom Ad