Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

facebook-statusfb-bios

Short Facebook Bio Quotes

 

I tried some strawberry shampoo. It doesn’t taste as good as it smells.
I wake up when I can’t hold my pee in any longer.
I want to kill the hottest person alive… But suicide is a crime!
I wish I could donate my body fat to those in need.
I wish that running and I could be friends forever.
I’ve decided to buy a new personality because you ruined my past one.
I’m like a dog. I never speak, but I understand.
I’m more than just a number, I doubt you’ll find another. So every single summer, I’ll be the one that you remember.
I’m not a complete idiot; some parts are missing.
I’m pretty sure my prayers go directly to God’s spam folder.
I’m sorry that I’m not updating my Facebook status, my cat ate my mouse.
If I don’t log into Facebook two days in a row, call the police, someone must’ve kidnapped me!
If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.
If you are too busy to laugh, you are too busy.
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
Just keep taking chances and having fun.
Let me be me… Because once I change, you will miss the ‘me’ in me.
Mama said life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
My daily routine: Get up, Be brilliant, Go back to bed, Repeat.
My relationship status? Netflix, Oreos, and sweatpants.
No genius would ever say he is a genius. I know this myself.
On a scale of 1 to 10, I’m a 15.
Roses are red, Facebook is blue, No mutual friends, Who the hell are you?
Photo by Andre Furtado from Pexels

Some people need to realize that Facebook is a social network, not a diary.
Spent a large portion of my life eating. Will do the same in the next life.
The Poke option is okay, but when is Facebook going to come out with a Punch option?
Travel the world until your Facebook’s check-ins finished!
Who needs television when you have so much drama on Facebook?
Winner of World’s Best Friend Award (Category: Nagging)
Yes, I do bad things, but I do them well.
You are not supposed to like me because I’m not a Facebook status.
You don’t have to like me, I’m not a Facebook status.
Photo by Gerd Altmann from Pexels

Short Facebook Bio Quotes

Aim for the highest.
Aspire to inspire before we expire.
Be curious, not judgemental.
Beginnings are always messy.
Born at a very young age.
Busy making history.
Care less, smile more.
CAUTION: You might get addicted to me.
Dear YouTube, I will always skip ads.
Don’t copy my style.
Don’t study me, you won’t graduate.
Facebook should have a “No One Cares” button.
God doesn’t make junk.
I am living large and taking charge!
I can, therefore I am.
photo by Burst-Pexels
I depend on me.
I don’t change I just woke up.
I love the person I’m becoming.
I’m only pretending to be me.
I’m too rad to be sad.
If you’re a player, I’m the coach.
In dreams begin responsibilities.
It would just be ‘aweso’ without ME.
Just love me the way I am!
Live and let live.
Maybe the new me will be different.
My motto is, ‘Never quit.’
Nature is my medicine.
No expectations, No disappointments.
Sarcasm connoisseur.
Small aim is a crime; have great aim.
Smile…It confuses people..!
Success can’t be forced.
Tables turn, bridges burn, you live and learn.
The sky is not my limit…I am.
This is who I am. Nobody said you had to like it.
Water off a duck’s back.
You say freak, I say unique.

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any queries or suggestions, please let me know.

Post Bottom Ad