Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

facebook-statusfb-bios

Facebook Bios for Girls & Funny Bios


Just the way I carry my swag and I’m humble with it too.

Like me for who I am and not for who you want me to be. Take it or leave it. That simple.
Make the most of yourself….for that is all there is of you.
My character is very normal, it’s your nerves that are weak…
My hobbies are breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
My motto is: feel the fear and do it anyway.
Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
Oh, you’re popular on Facebook? That’s cool.
I mean, these days it’s easy to have 1,500 friends that you’ve never met before.
Only batteries have pluses and minuses. And I’m ideal.
People say that I am bad… but trust me, I can be your worst nightmare!
Probably the best meat eater in the world.
Remember one thing, you might be a PLAYER. But I am the Coach.
Single and waiting are better than taken and faking.
Sometimes you have to lose all you have to find out who you truly are.
The older I get, the greater power I seem to have to help the world; I am like a snowball – the further I am rolled the more I gain.
The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.
The problem is normal wasn’t in my DNA. I was destined to be forever freakish.
The ultimate mystery is one’s own self.
Too busy to update a bio.
Who I am? That’s a secret.
Women always call me ugly until they find out how much money I make.
Yup, I’m just another Facebook influencer.

Facebook Bio for Girls


A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.
A sense of humor makes a girl beautiful.
A smile is the best make up any girl can wear.
Alone, by herself, she built the kingdom that she wanted.
Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with class.
Bitch I’m not Rihanna…I don’t like the way you lie.
Boys fall for me- Because I trip them.
Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life.
Don’t be the girl who needs a man, be the girl a man needs.
Dress like Jackie. Act like Audrey. Inspire like Lilly. Party like Gatsby.
Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.
Girls work on their looks, not their minds because they know boys are stupid, not blind.


 
Good girls are bad girls that aren’t caught.
Heels and red lipstick will put the fear of God into people.
I am a cutie with a mission and a hottie with ambition.
I am a wild woman. It would take a warrior to tame my spirit.
I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.
I am like a butterfly: pretty to see and hard to catch.
I am the girl who is like a butterfly. Pretty to see, hard to catch.
I deserve the world so I,m gonna give it to myself.

I know a girl made of memories and phrases, lives her whole life in chapters and phases…guess who?
I love the person I’ve become because I fought to become her.
I may not be the girl that everyone wants, but at least I am not the girl that everyone’s had.
I won’t cry for anyone. My mascara’s too expensive.
I’m half princess, half ninja, deal with it!
I’m not getting married or pregnant, I’m simply getting more awesome.
I’m not short, I’m concentrated awesome!
I’m not short. I’m fun-sized!
I’m the queen of my own little world.
Ladies you deserve to be his first place girl, not his just in case girl.
Lift up your head princess. If not, the crown falls.
Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.
She is beauty, she is grace she will punch you in the face.
Some girls chase boys… I pass them!
Some girls don’t need makeup because they are born to be original.
The more you act like a lady, the more he’ll act like a gentleman.
Those who like me… Raise your hands… And those who don’t like me raise your Standards.
To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are.
Today’s mood is brought to you by coffee and lipstick.
You can’t break this girl.
You can’t compare me to the next girl. Because there is no competition. I’m one of a kind, and that’s real.
You don’t need a King and a castle to be a Princess.
Your attitude may hurt me but mine can kill you.
facebook funny bios

Funny Bio for Facebook

1f you c4n r34d 7h15, you r34lly n33d 2 g37 l41d
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
Beware: I may just be the most awesome person you’ll ever meet.
Got a problem with me? Solve it. Think I’m tripping? Tie my shoes.
Can’t stand me? Sit back down. Can’t face me? Turn around.
Hi, welcome to my profile. Don’t look at me! You’ll fall in love.
I am not lazy, I just rest before I tired.
I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
I don’t have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who’d be mad at me for saying that.
I don’t have bad handwriting, I have my own font.
I hold the key to the secrets of the universe. I just can’t find the lock.
I know what you’re doing right now… You’re reading on my wall, Right!
I look pretty with or without makeup.
I love myself more than I love you.
I notice everything but I keep my mouth shut.

Dear Visitors, we hope, you enjoyed this post. If you wish to post these statuses on Facebook Bio then don’t hesitate to do so, and share these with your friends. Best of luck!

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any queries or suggestions, please let me know.

Post Bottom Ad