Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

facebook-statusfb-bios

Facebook Bio Ideas | Innovative and Funny

If you send me a friend request on Facebook and your profile picture is a car, I will assume you’re a transformer.

In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.

Long time ago I used to have a life until someone told me to create a Facebook account.
Love me? Great. Hate me? Even Better. Don’t know me? Don’t judge me!
Mr. Zuckerberg, this is my original Facebook account, please, don’t spy on me!
My BACK is not a VOICEMAIL, so better say it on my FACE.
My Brain Is Divided Into Two Parts: Right & Left. In Right Nothing Is Left. In Left Nothing Is Right.
My haters are my biggest motivators.
My life, My choices, My mistakes, My lessons, Not your business.
Only God can judge me so I’m gone, either love me or leave me alone.
People laugh at me because I am different and I laugh because they all are the same.
The moment I stop having fun with it, I’ll be done with it.
The sky inside my head never turns blue. It is forced to stay red. By the demon, who is yellow inside me.
Welcome to my Facebook feed, where people come to enjoy me.
Where the hell am I, and how did I get here?
You may write me down in history with your bitter, twisted lines. You may tread me in the very dirt, but still, like dust, I’ll rise.


 
You’re not gonna tell me who I am. I’m gonna tell you who I am.

Facebook Bio Ideas

A man of mystery and power, whose power is exceeded only by his mystery.
Accept yourself. You don’t have to prove shit to no one except yourself.
Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.
Alcohol, what’s that? It’s not in my vodkabulary, but let me check in whiskypedia.
Always be a first-rated version of yourself, not a second-rated version of someone else.
And here I was, left with only myself to deal with. It was entirely up to me.
Aside from gravity, nothing in life can keep me down.
Before you judge ME, make sure you’re PERFECT.
Bio under construction… check back soon!
Don’t compromise yourself – you’re all you have.
Don’t feel sorry for yourself, only assholes do that.
Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.

Facebook Bio for Boys

I am a daydreamer and a night thinker.
I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.
I am best served with coffee and a side of sarcasm.
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
I am not afraid… I was born to do this.
I am not saying I am the best. I only know that I am doing my best to be the best.
I am somebody. I am me. I like being me. And I need nobody to make me somebody.
I am who I am. Your approval isn’t needed – and I never asked for it.
I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.
I believe everyone in the world is born with genius-level talent.
I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.
I do what I must, and my friends will adjust!
I don’t care if you think you have ‘swag’. Just pull up your pants and walk faster.
I don’t do bitter. I only get better.
I don’t know where I am going, but I’m on my way.
I don’t see myself as extremely handsome. I just figure I can charm you into liking me.
I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!
I felt like I got more comfortable on ‘Idol’ when I just started being myself and not trying to be what I thought I had to be.
I have not lost my mind – it’s backed up on HD somewhere.
I have to be successful because I have a very expensive taste.
I know I left my sanity around here somewhere.
I lost myself trying to please everyone else. Now I am losing everyone else trying to find myself.
I may not be perfect but at least I’m not fake.
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
I say no to alcohol daily, it just doesn’t listen.
I say what I mean, that is why I keep silent.
I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.
I wake up every morning and I surprise myself. I wake up to a new me.
I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
I was born cool – until global warming made me hot.
I was born nude but now I am a dude.
I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.
I was both loved and hated for being upfront. But I was just being myself.
I went through hell, I’m expecting heaven.
I won’t block you or delete you. I’m keeping you there so you will be able to see how happy I am without you.
I’m a hustler baby; I sell water to a well.
I’m a mirror. If you’re cool with me, I’m cool with you.
I’m not concerned with your liking or disliking me… All I ask is that you respect me as a human being.
I’m not crazy I prefer the term mentally hilarious.
I’m not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.
I’m not heartless, I just learned how to use my heart less.
I’m so poor, I can’t even pay attention!
I’m trying to do better than good enough.
If people don’t hate you, you’re probably not doing very big things.
If you don’t like me, but you follow everything I do, darling you’re a fan!
It’s how I’ve lived my life. You show up, work hard, and be humble.
It’s not about you or him. It’s about me and my life.
Just be yourself, there is no one better.


Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any queries or suggestions, please let me know.

Post Bottom Ad