Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

facebook-status

Facebook Status About Love, Attitude & Life

Attitude Facebook Status

Attitude Facebook Status

Acting like a human being and serving humanity is my strong personality.

Attitude is like underwear, just wear it, not show it.

Best friends with the same crazy attitude are awesome.

Build your own future by moving on. Letting go of annoying things is cool than hanging on.

Congratulations! My tallest finger wants to give you a standing ovation.

Don’t play with me! Because I know I can play better than you.

Every hardworking man is the writer of his own success story!

Feeling like a boss, and staring at the stars, it doesn’t matter the cost, ’cause everybody wants to be famous.

Having a good personality like mine, I count it’s a blessing and treasure like wine.

Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.

Hey you! Now that you have seen my DP, don’t steal it.

I am who I am today because of the choice I made yesterday.

I am, as I am; whether hideous or handsome, depends upon who is made judge.

I didn’t grow up feeling very handsome. I learn, I worked and now I’m.

I don’t follow others, I only follow my orders because I am my own boss.

I enjoy it when people show Attitude to me cause it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

I enjoy when people show Attitude to me coz it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

I found your nose. It was all up in my business again. Please keep that thing on a shorter leash.

I never doubt myself, that’s my haters 24/7 job.

I never try to win over the haters because I’m not a jackass whisperer.

I’m a warrior, one of a kind…

If people are jealous of you, let them be, you are doing something amazing. That’s the thing!

Love me for who I am – not what you want me to be. Take me or leave me. It’s that simple.

My BACK is not a VOICEMAIL, so better say it on my FACE.

Sometimes I just want to thank my haters cause they are my unpaid motivators.

Sorry, I’m allergic to basic bitches.

The more I know what I’m doing that gives me the power to build up a unique attitude.

The only thing that makes me proud every morning is my personality.

They want to know why I am always happy, these voices in my head are awesome.

What I’m trying to do, creating a unique version of myself.

When I was born, then the competition started.

When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine.

You can either take me as I am or watch me as I leave.

You can’t expect me to think before I speak. I was born without that ability. So I’m sorry if the truth hurts.

Status for Facebook about Life

A good life is a collection of happy moments.

A life without challenges would be like going to school without lessons to learn.

Be in love with your life and happiness will come to you with its vibes.

Don’t let the past be a permanent residence on your head. Just keep moving forward.

Enjoy life. It comes with an expiry date.

I don’t measure the length of life, but the depth of life.

I don’t want a perfect life, I want a happy life.

I never try to escape from life cause it’s proved that no one escapes from it alive.

I tried to be normal once, the worst two minutes of my life.

I’m determined to enjoy my life and be happy – it’s the most important thing that matters.

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

In life, I am just busy being myself, I’ve lots to live rather than climb up your ego.

It only takes one person to change your life… YOU!

Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.

Life blessed me in various ways every day but sometimes it takes much and bound me to pay.

Life is a risk, Love is a compromise, if you aren’t doing either, you’re doing neither.

Life is all about changing your goal, after achieving the previous one……

Life is like a superstore, you could find everything you need around but you have to pay to get anything.

Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.

Life is short don’t panic. Keep calm you’re only here for a short visit.

Life is too short to waste on hating other people.

Life isn’t always sunshine and butterflies. Sometimes you got to learn to smile through the pain.

Life won’t be easier, you have to be stronger.

Lucky me! Now I can feel why I’m succeeding in life, cause I tried.

The best revenge is living a successful, good life, and just being happy.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.

There are no mistakes in life, just lessons.

To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.

When life gets blurry, adjust your focus.

Love Status for Facebook


7 billion smiles and yours is my favorite.

By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.

Forget the butterflies; I feel the whole zoo when I’m with you.

I am in love with you and all of the little things that make you, you.

I am truly, completely, overwhelmingly, passionately, deliciously and spectacularly in love with you.

I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart. I am never without it.

I love that you are my person and I am yours,

that whatever door we come to, we will open it together.

I need you like a heart needs a beat.

I pinky promise I will love you forever.

I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.

I smile like an idiot when I think about you.

I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.

If love was a storybook, we’d meet on the very first page.

In an instant and forever, love can make a fool seem clever.

Life without you is like; Facebook without friends,

Youtube without videos, and Google with no results…

Love + Trust + Loyalty = Unbreakable Relationship.

Love is like water; we can fall in it, we can drown in it and we can’t live without it.

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.

No matter where you go or what you do, my love will follow you to the ends of the earth.

No one realizes the beauty of love until you’re caught in it.

The good things in life are better with you.

There’s only 1 thing 2 do in 3 words 4 you – I Love You.

To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.

True Love = No doubts + No jealousy + No worries = Life is Good.

True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.

True love never dies; it only gets stronger with time.

We fall in love by chance; we stay in love by choice.

When a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile.

When a guy is in love, you can see it in his eyes.

You’re not my number one, you’re my only one.

Your love is all I need to feel complete.

✅    Attitude Shayari in English


✅Teraa ye aatitude doo din ki kahani hai

meraa ye attitude bachpan se khandani hai


✅ Mene b badal diye apne zindagi k usul

Ab jo yaad karega woh yaad rahega


✅ Agar Tu Ye Sochti Hai Teri Khubsurti Me Dam Hai

Pagli LoG Bhi TujhE isliye DekhtE Hai Kyu ki Tere AshiQ Hum Hai


✅Kaun kahta hai ki uske bin main mar jaunga

Main to dariya hu sagar me utar jaunga

Wo taras jaygi pyar ki ek bund ko bhi

Mai to badal hun kisi aur pe baras jaunga


✅Toofan Mein Taash Ke Ghar Nahi Bante

Rone Se Bigde Muqadar Nahi Swarte

Duniya Ko Jitne Ka Hausla Rakho

Ek Haar Se Koi Faqeer Aur Ek Jeet Se Koi Sikandar Nahi Bante


✅ Don’t hate me

just get to know me first!


✅ I am what I am,

I will never try to be someone else.


✅My choices are like fingerprints,

they make me unique.


✅ I don’t have an attitude!

I have a personality you can’t handle!


✅Don’t be easy to define.

Let them wonder about you.


✅ I am who I am.

Your approval is not needed.


✅ I do very bad things and

I do them very well.


✅ You were born to fit in.

I was born to stand out.


✅ Born to express, not to impress.


✅ Never underestimate me

because I am more than you think.


✅ If people are trying to bring you ‘down’, It only means that you are ‘above them’.


✅ I Forgive But Never Forget..


✅ My character is very normal,

it’s your nerves that are weak.


✅ Sending my Selfie to NASA, because I’m a star.


✅ Please don’t get confused between my

personality and my attitude My personality

is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are...


✅ Just saw the most smartest person

when I was in front of the mirror...


✅ I’m the person

your mother warned you about.


✅ It’s okay if you don’t like me.

Not everyone has good taste.



We hope you liked this post. If you have any suggestions, please share them with us in the comment section. Thanks for your visit. Wish you a good day.

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any queries or suggestions, please let me know.

Post Bottom Ad