Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

facebook-status

Best Status for Facebook:Creative & Inspirational

Best Status for Facebook

Best Status for Facebook

Any Path has no end, without walking how could you decide this?
Be nice to nerds. You may end up working for them. We all could.
Don’t judge me by my past. I’m not in the past anymore. Accept me for who I am because this is me today.
Every day may not be good but there’s good in every day.
I bought a soap, named “Riches’’ so I washed my pockets instead.
I have a defective iPhone 5, I keep pressing the home button and I’m still at work.
I was going to take over the world this morning but I overslept. Postponed. Again.
I will walk 30miles backward if you can pronounce the letter m without your lips touching.
I’m gonna stand outside. So if anybody asks, just say I’m outstanding!
I’m just a vibe you can’t find anywhere else.
I’m the girl you’ve always wanted.
If you have to fall in love with someone, fall for their personality, then the rest of everything will become beautiful.
It’s not everyone that has the eye to see the real beauty.


 
Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves!
Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.
Never lie to me. Every little lie you lie brings us closer to goodbye. You know!
Smart phones, smart cars, smart televisions time to make smart people!
Some of the fruits I know now, I never knew existed, thanks to shampoo, I know my fruits now.
Take me to the top, I am ready for Whatever It Takes.
The beauty of personality never fades away with time so I adapt to mine.
The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.
The reason I talk to myself is that I’m the only one whose answers I accept.
The world is full of nice people. If you can’t find one, BE ONE.
Why I Drink Alcohol: Because no great story ever started with someone eating salad.

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
You don’t need to be hot because a hitter will cost you less than that!
You think I am lazy, I am just on energy saving mode.

Creative Status for Facebook

A wise person knows their limits. But a clever person knows they have none.
Being an adult is like folding a fitted sheet. No one really knows how.
Do more things that make you forget to check your phone.
Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
I am a happy-go-lucky ray of f*cking sunshine.
I am somebody. I am me. I like being me. And I need nobody to make me somebody.
I haven’t changed. I grew up. Maybe you should give it a try sometime.
I literally have to remind myself all the time that being afraid of things going wrong isn’t the way to make things go right.
I never make the same mistake twice. I make it like five or six times, you know, just to be sure.


 
I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am okay.
If I won the award for laziness, I would send somebody to pick it up for me.
Is Google a boy or a girl? Obviously, a girl because it won’t let you finish your sentence without suggesting other ideas.
It’s ok if you disagree with me. I can’t force you to be right.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Life is trying things to see if they work.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Listen and silent are spelled with the same letters.
Me and my bed are perfect for each other, but my alarm clock keeps trying to break us up.
My life motto is Do my best so that I can’t blame myself for anything.
No matter what you are people will still bless you, even if you are a kidnapper or a crooked politician.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.
The weirder you are, the more fun you are.
There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.
We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.
Whoever tucked the ‘S’ in Fast Food was a clever person.
Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.
You do the most adorable things without realizing it.
You don’t have friends, you don’t have haters, man you must be very boring.

Inspirational Status for Facebook

Photo by Luke Webb from Pexels

Above all, if what you’ve done is stupid, but it works, it ain’t stupid.
Aside from gravity, nothing in life can keep me down.
Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
Behind the hills of sacrifice, There’s a valley of success.
Dreams are not what we see in the night, dreams are that which do not let you sleep.
Each new day is another chance to change your life.
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best.
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
I am who I am and that’s all I’ll ever be.
I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
I don’t like to take the right decision, I take decisions and make them right.
I may not be the best, I may not be loved by anyone but I am me. That’s what makes me special.
I will either find a way or make one.
It’s the respect you give others you get in return, respect is reciprocal.
Just try to keep that person happy always, whom you see in the Mirror.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
Learning at a fast pace, might limit our ability to understanding.
Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.


Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
Never lower your standards for a guy, make him raise his standards for you!
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, I’m possible!
Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.
Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.
Success is a journey from good to better to best.
This queen doesn’t need a king.
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
When you continue to struggle and put in more effort, you will see growth.

We hope you liked this post. If you have any suggestions, please share with us in comment section. Thanks for your visit. Wish you a good day.

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any queries or suggestions, please let me know.

Post Bottom Ad